Pre-paid Funeral Plans
What is a pre-paid funeral plan?
A prepaid funeral plan allows you to protect your family and friends from the financial and emotional burden of arranging a funeral at a difficult time.
You make all the decisions about the day and pay for the funeral in advance at today’s prices, with a guarantee that the cost is fixed and won’t increase in time.
What are the benefits and advantages of a pre-paid funeral plan?
- Financial: Fix the cost of your funeral at today’s prices. With funeral costs having gone up 80% since 2004*, paying for your funeral in advance could amount to a significant cost saving in the future
- Choice: You get to make all the decisions and plans for your funeral including specific details regarding the type of ceremony, transport including, type of vehicle, flowers, donations to charity songs/hymns and poetry you would like played/recited
- Reassurance: Remove the stress for your family of planning arranging and paying for your funeral at a difficult time.
Why choose Findon Legal Consultants?
Findon Legal Consultants are an independent, family run business that have over fifteen years’ experience. Our service provides:
- A free consultation; we won’t charge you for our service. Findon Legal Consultants are paid a fee by the funeral plan providers to complete the forms on your behalf. You are not charged for our services. Payment for the funeral will be made direct to the planning company. You tell us your wishes and main preferences whether it be cost transferability a specific undertaker or a specific type of funeral and we provide the options and complete the relevant forms
- Independent advice, ensuring you get the funeral plan that best meets your needs and budget
- Help comparing plans and costs
- We only work on behalf of the main funeral providers. We work with the majority of the main funeral providers but are independent able to formulate the best plan to suit you
- You can request a specific Funeral Parlour if you wish, although this may reduce the choice of plans available
- We can help with enquiries or concerns
- And we only deal with major providers registered with the Funeral Planning Authority for peace of mind
Where do we work?
We have offices in Kent and can provide face-to-face consultations in Kent , Surrey , Sussex and London , however we can also provide our prepaid funeral plan service by telephone nationwide to clients across the UK, so you can make the arrangements in the comfort of your home.
Get a free, no-obligation estimate
For a free illustration of the various pre-paid funeral plans and costs, please contact us now on:
0845 272 3584
Let our experience be your guide